Need inspiration for your home or office? Visit our Pasadena, California showroom, located at 2614 E. Colorado Blvd., to check out our impressive selection of sliding glass doors and interior door solutions. Our team of inside and outside Account Executives will be happy to help you.
While You’re Here, Enjoy Beautiful Pasadena
Pasadena, situated northeast of downtown Los Angeles, is one of the area’s oldest and most venerable neighborhoods. In the center sits Old
Pasadena, a shopping and dining district known for its Victorian and art deco buildings. Then there are the cultural offerings—the strikingly modern Norton Simon Museum, which houses notable European and Asian art as well as a sculpture garden, and the Huntington Library, which adds botanical gardens to its art collection.
The Gamble House, a graceful home originally built for one of the heirs of the Procter & Gamble fortune, remains one of the best examples of the Arts and Crafts architectural movement, a testament to Charles and Henry Greene’s masterful handiwork.
If you prefer a more outdoorsy adventure, you can always visit Eaton Park, where you can wind your way through nature trails to the sound of trickling water. Of course, you can’t talk about Pasadena without mentioning the Rose Bowl—home to one of the nation’s most famous annual college football clashes.
Set against the San Gabriel Mountains, the town packs in plenty of attractions without ever feeling hectic or sleepy. You can go shopping along Colorado Boulevard, tour turn-of-the-century mansions, and hike Echo Mountain, all within the space of an afternoon. Whether you’re spending one day or an entire weekend here, you can’t go wrong with a visit to Pasadena.
Meet Kristi Kehoe, Sales Account Executive
- Working with The Sliding Door Company since: April 2010
- Favorite Inspiration: I’m inspired by design in general. Having gone to school for design and graduating with my bachelor’s degree in Interior design and a minor in fine arts, I have an appreciation for it all! I love when clients visit the showroom with a blank canvas, going over details and helping their space come alive is truly one of my all-time favorites and give me such satisfaction!
- Biggest Industry Influencers: I’d actually say mediums are my favorite influences. I love texture of natural materials such as wood, glass, metal, and stone. The possibilities are endless. Probably why I appreciate Frank Lloyd Wright, he loved nature and wanted his designs to feel one with nature.
- Favorite Bites: I’m from the east coast, New Jersey and my husband is from New York, so hands down it has to be Italian food!
- Dream Vacation Locale: Kauai! Spent our honeymoon there and fell in love!
- LinkedIn link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristi-kehoe-4927b43b/
The Sliding Door Company leads the pack when it comes to interior glass door solutions. We manufacture and install the safest, most durable, and
most beautiful sliding closet doors, barn doors, and room dividers.
The Sliding Door Company leads the pack when it comes to interior glass door solutions. We manufacture and install the safest, most durable, and most beautiful sliding closet doors, barn doors, and room dividers.
There’s a reason we remain an industry trendsetter. Our devotion to impeccable quality sets us apart. We manufacture all of our doors at our own factory, where they go through a rigorous fabrication process. The result is unbeatable durability.
All of our doors and dividers combine the safety of tempered or laminated glass with the sturdiness of featherweight aluminum frames. Each one comes with a guarantee: Your smooth-gliding doors will never leave the track. Ever.
Our Motto Is Safety First, Quality Always!
Our Pasadena facility is one of 27 showrooms scattered across the nation, each of them featuring its own distinctive personality. This bright and stylish showroom is filled wall-to-wall with everything you need to inspire your next interior design upgrade. Here you’ll find a nice selection of sliding glass doors, sliding barn doors, room dividers, pocket doors, and suspended doors that come without a bottom track.
Drop in to chat with our friendly and knowledgeable representatives. Afterward, you can stop at one of Pasadena’s many awesome restaurants that offer cuisine from around the world—the Middle East, China, Armenia, and more—or enjoy California fare. You’ll get design inspiration and travel experience all in one trip.
Natural Light Meets Energy Savings
Pasadena offers plenty of warmth and plenty of natural light. Our open-air room dividers are perfect for such a temperate climate. They let natural light in, without sacrificing the need for privacy. Even when closed, they allow light, air, and heat to flow between spaces. That helps locals save on energy costs!
The Sliding Door Company offers a wealth of innovative solutions. We make barn doors, closet doors, room dividers, and even ADA -compliant locks and handles!
We look forward to seeing you! Call now for your FREE consultation.