Outside Commercial Sales – Business Development
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) – Space Plus is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior glass door solutions.
We’re seeking Manufacturer and Business Development representatives for our Commercial Division in the following locations: Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle
- Base salary + commission structure
- Medical Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Product training
Primary Responsibilities for this Position:
- Become a product expert
- Increase company and product exposure daily through prospecting using a “hunter” mentality to all Architects in your assigned territory.
- Schedule appointments with Decision makers, present product line, provide consultation and convert to clients.
- Schedule Lunch and Learns, office meetings or showroom events with Architects and future clients.
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs to increase sales opportunities and win sales.
- Understand and reach all sales goals
- Effectively manage and maintain weekly activity reports, pipeline reports & client follow-up.
- Attend industry functions, participate in company memberships; AIA, BOMA, ASID
- Accurately enter data into company CRM
- Maintain customer relationships ensuring customer loyalty through excellent client relations as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Outside sales experience
- Experience working with architects, designers and/or contractors preferred
- Proven ability to prospect, build and maintain key customer relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate and close sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to master our product line and its applications, including space planning
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Superior organization and follow up skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested and qualified candidates should respond with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org