Installation Scheduler – Los Angeles (Chatsworth)
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior sliding doors (room dividers, sliding partitions, privacy walls, office cubicles, closet doors, and swing doors).
We are growing rapidly and looking to build our team with individuals who will represent us with that same high quality. We are currently searching for an Installation Scheduler to work at our Chatsworth headquarters.
The main function of this position is to schedule installation appointments for our interior glass door solutions.
Primary responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Contact clients to efficiently schedule installation appointments
- Schedule appointments for field installers to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Follow up and interact with customers and installation teams
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to optimize current & future schedules
- Accurately document all telephone calls in computer based system in a timely manner
- Review Installer Reports and reconcile discrepancies as needed
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong customer phone service background
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 2-4 years scheduling experience; preferably in Installation and/or Customer Service
- Proficient use of mapping applications such as Google Map
- Strong MS Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized, efficient, accurate & accountable
- Strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a teamwork environment
This is a full-time position. A full benefits package is offered after three months of successful employment.