Field Technician – Seattle, WA
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior sliding doors (room dividers, sliding partitions, privacy walls, office cubicles, closet doors, and swing doors).
We are growing rapidly and looking to build our team with individuals who will represent us with that same high quality. We are currently searching for a Field Technician to work at our Seattle location.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Taking onsite measurements at our customer locations, for the installation of company products.
- Ensure accurate measurements and information are provided to our factory in relation to our room dividers and closet doors.
- Support Sales Team
- Document site conditions such as unleveled flooring, walls and extreme conditions that may curtail an easy installation.
- Master product knowledge
- Assist with installations when needed
- Provide professional appearance, documentation and client care at all times
- Abide by company policies and procedures related to entering a client's place of business or home
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years of carpentry finishing / field measurement or remodeling experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Solid communication skills; strong written communication skills, drawings, and messages.
- Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively.
- Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
- Proven customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and perfect driving record, car insurance, U.S. citizen
This is a full-time position. A full benefits package is offered after three months of successful employment.