Field Service Technician
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) – Space Plus is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior glass door solutions.
We’re currently seeking Field Service Technicians for the following locations:
Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Orange County, Phoenix, Portland, San Francisco and Seattle
• Consistent M-F work schedule
• Medical Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross)
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
• Extensive product training
Primary Responsibilities for this Position:
- Conduct onsite measurements and gather all pertinent field information for orders .
• Complete all necessary forms and document with extreme detail
• Answer carpentry related questions for the customer and advise them of any field conditions that need to be addressed prior to installation. i.e., Crown molding, cutting carpet, etc.
• Submit photographs, final measurements, site details and any necessary drawings to sales team to accurately finalize orders.
• Offer technical support and advice to sales team regarding all measurements completed.
• Partner with sales team or installers for repair if required
• Work using IPad, drop box and other electronic devices
• Complete onsite service calls for customers with:
Remote Warehouse Supervision :
• Receive shipment deliveries from Corporate distribution center
• Organize and maintain inventory received
• Coordinate will-call’s
- Support all Installation Teams as needed
• Maintain Warehouse spare parts
• 2-3 years of carpentry finishing/field measurement or remodeling experience
• Demonstrated analytical problem solving and decision making skills
• Strong communication skills; written, verbal, drawings, and messages
• Proven organization skills; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively
• Willingness to work variable work hours, adapt to schedule changes, & accept process changes
• Proven customer service skills• Valid & clean driver’s license, clean background
• U.S. Citizen or authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested and qualified candidates should respond with a resume to email@example.com