Commercial Business Development
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior sliding glass options.
We’re adding to our Commercial Sales teams and currently searching for Outside (Commercial Business) Sales professionals in the following locations:
Chicago, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland, San Francisco, and Seattle
- Base salary + commission structure
- Free Medical Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Product training
- Upward mobility and opportunity for those that are successful in sales
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Become a product expert
- Increase company and product exposure daily through prospecting all Architects in your assigned territory.
- Schedule appointments with Decision makers, present product line, provide consultation and convert to clients.
- Schedule Lunch and Learns, office meetings or showroom events with Architects and future clients.
- Develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs to increase sales opportunities and win sales.
- Understand and reach all sales goals
- Effectively manage and maintain weekly activity reports, pipeline reports & client follow-up.
- Attend industry functions, participate in company memberships; AIA, BOMA, ASID
- Accurately enter data into company CRM
- Maintain customer relationships ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Outside sales experience
- Experience working with architects, designers and/or contractors preferred
- Proven ability to prospect, build and maintain key customer relationships
- Proven ability to negotiate and close sales
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to master our product line and its applications, including space planning
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Superior organization and follow up skills
- Excellent customer service skills