The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior sliding glass options.
We’re adding to our team and currently searching for CAD Designers to work at our Los Angeles (Chatsworth) headquarters.
- Base salary + commission structure
- Free Medical Insurance (Anthem Blue Cross)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays
- Product training
- Upward mobility and opportunity for those that are successful in sales
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Learn the technical aspects of our product line and provide drafting support to our sales teams
- Provide technical support to sales and service personnel in the form of drawings, documents, data sheets, cut sheets, etc.
- Develop detailed technical illustrations for our product manuals
- Use your engineering and design knowledge to contribute in problem-solving solutions discussions
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Thorough understanding of AutoCAD software and drafting practices
- Minimum of 1-2 years AutoCAD experience
- Mechanical drafting
- Architectural detailing
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and Sketch-up
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Desire to grow with our company
- Strong attention to detail a MUST