Account Executive – Portland, OR
The Sliding Door Company (TSDC) is widely respected throughout the design industry as the premier choice in the manufacturing and installation of high quality commercial and residential interior sliding doors (room dividers, sliding partitions, privacy walls, office cubicles, closet doors, and swing doors).
We are growing rapidly and looking to build our team with individuals who will represent us with that same high quality. We are currently searching for an Account Executive to work in our Portland showroom.
Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Retail/showroom sales and customer service
- Assist walk-in customers
- Receiving out-of-state internet leads – follow-up via e-mail or phone to close sales
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the Portland showroom
- Answer phones, check voicemail, return customer calls and assist with questions
- Showroom upkeep (maintain floors, windows and products in showroom)
- Maintain inventory of samples and catalogs for the showroom
- Purchasing showroom supplies as needed (office supplies, etc.)
- Research and contact new leads (TBD) – create interest for TSDC products (via phone calls, networking, sending emails, and mailing brochures)
- Maintain accurate reports for the following:
- Outside activity (self-generated leads / meetings) – when necessary
- Weekly pipeline reports
- 10/20 day monthly forecasting
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of successful sales experience is a MUST (building materials or interior design a plus)
- Excellent people skills with the ability to sell over the phone, via email correspondence, and in-person consultations
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Team player with strong initiative and strong closing skills
- Outgoing, professional, and self-motivated is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a full time position with an extensive training program. Strong upward career opportunities are available for those who excel in sales performance.
A full benefits package is offered after three months of successful employment.