Step into our Ft. Lauderdale showroom to glimpse the possibilities. Make your way to 1200 Stirling Rd., 1B to chat with our friendly inside and outside account executives about your next interior space project. We’ll show you a rich sampling of our innovative sliding door solutions, which are designed to maximize light and air flow while minimizing energy costs—perfect for residents of sunny Florida!
Welcome to Fort Lauderdale!
You’ll find The Sliding Door Company’s Fort Lauderdale office amid a stunning landscape of swaying palm trees and white sanded beaches. In addition to sprawling beaches, you can explore a vast network of canals and waterways, a feature that has given this Florida city its flattering nickname: the Venice of America.
Here, a picturesque landscape unfolds before your eyes, while a vibrant dining and cultural scene stimulates the senses and the intellect. While you’re here, wander over to the International Swimming Hall of Fame to see Olympic-sized pools and memorabilia, or you can stroll through Hugh Taylor Birch State Park to enjoy a beautiful natural hike featuring winding trails and a lagoon.
Meet Michelle Kushner
Business Development Representative
Fort Lauderdale offers a mix of lively, sun-filled fun and elegant culture. Perhaps that’s why The Sliding Door Co. fits the city so well. We manufacture the most innovative, most beautiful, and safest interior sliding doors around, including sliding closet doors, barn doors and flexible room dividers.
- Working with The Sliding Door Company since:2007
- Favorite Inspiration: “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for” – Oprah Winfrey
- Biggest Industry Influencers: Adam Neumann (WeWork); Warren Buffet
- Favorite Bites: Anything with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Dream Vacation Locale: Sydney, Australia
LinkedIn link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michellekushner33137
Meet Lauren Grossberg
Sales Account Executive
- Working with The Sliding Door Company since: March of 2015. I was born and raised in South Florida—since I cannot handle cold weather, this is the perfect place to be! I graduated from the University of Florida with an advertising degree. I have always loved working with others, so being in sales has always been the place for me. I love that The Sliding Door Company brings so many different types of people, from interior designers to homeowners, to architects.
- Favorite Inspiration: Romero Wynwood Walls, Britto, Andy Warhol, Architectural Design
- Biggest Industry Influencers: Romero Britto, Roy Lichtenstein, Andy Warhol. I love anything with color! Pop art is my favorite type. I even dressed up as a character from a Roy Lichtenstein piece for Halloween one year!
- Favorite Bites: Ice cream! I have a major sweet tooth: donuts, cakes, pies! Jaxson’s is a famous ice cream parlor and is conveniently located right near our showroom.
- Dream Vacation Locale: Bora Bora
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurengrossberg
Over the years, we have enjoyed enduring growth and strong customer loyalty. The reasons are simple: We manufacture only the best, safest, most durable sliding doors on the market. Each door is fabricated at our very own factory, where quality control is always assured.
Every time you buy a barn door, closet door, or room divider from The Sliding Door Company, you’re getting the safety of tempered or laminated glass, the sturdiness of featherweight aluminum frames, and the assurance that your smooth-gliding doors won’t leave the track. Not now. Not ever.
We can’t wait to see you at our Fort Lauderdale showroom, where we can give you a tour of our innovative space solutions! Want to speak to someone before visiting? Call now for your FREE consultation.