Clever design can help divider and define your space!
Our Phoenix/Scottsdale showroom, located at 14891 N. Northsight Blvd. in Scottsdale, is home to a friendly team of inside and outside account executives. They’ll be happy to give you a tour of the showroom and answer your questions. Drop by to gather inspiration for your next interior space project.
Welcome to Scottsdale, Arizona!
This easy-going yet energetic getaway is just a short hop from Phoenix. Founded in the 1880s by an Army chaplain named Winfield Scott, it’s now famous for the many spas and golf courses that dot its desert landscape.
Here you can wear yourself out with some adrenaline pumping sports and then sip cocktails by a luxury pool or unwind in a meditation garden. If you prefer a sunny but natural getaway, you can always trek through the winding trails of McDowell Sonoran Preserve and gaze on an impressive desert-scape of hills, rock formations, and cacti.
Scottsdale also has its fair share of cultural attractions. Head over to Taliesin West to get a glimpse of Frank Lloyd Wright’s former home and studio or take a stroll through Old Town Scottsdale, where you’ll spot vintage architecture that dates back to the 1920s and 1930s. Finally, you can catch a show at the city’s bustling civic center, relax in one of the areas many parks, sit by the Cosanti Fountain, or hit up one of the many historical sites Scottsdale has to offer!
We have a simple philosophy: Quality matters. We fabricate all of our interior doors at our very own factory, so you get only the best, most durable products.
All of our glass is tempered or laminated for maximum safety. Our featherweight aluminum frames are as sturdy as they come, and our smooth-gliding will never, ever leave the track.
Safety First. Quality Always!
Our Phoenix/Scottsdale showroom, one of 27 showrooms across the nation, has its own unique personality! As bright as the sun outside, this beautiful showroom has all the design inspiration you could want for your next home project.
Drop by to see a sample of our world-class interior glass swing doors interior glass doors, sliding closet doors, barn doors, room partitions, and more. After chatting with our friendly team, grab a bite at a local Thai, French, or Greek restaurant, or even grab some refreshment at a nearby winery.
Territory Sales Manager Todd Schwartz
- Working with The Sliding Door Company since: Originally joined TSDC in CA in 2006, where I enjoyed 8 years with the organization. Rejoined in AZ in 2016.
- Favorite Inspiration: Since relocating to Arizona, my new-found inspiration has become the incredible desert landscapes and mountain ranges located throughout this beautiful state.
- Biggest Industry Influencers: From one of the all-time icons of architecture, the great Frank Lloyd Wright, to present-day design gurus Drewett Works Architecture.
- Favorite Bites: Mexican food is my weakness, and Phoenix’s restaurant scene is booming with unbelievable hidden gems all over town. My “go to” spots for great Mexican food are Ladera and La Santisima.
- Dream Vacation Locale: I’m not too picky, as far as the destination, as long as it’s someplace tropical with clear blue water, palm trees, and a hammock.
Inside Sales Account Executive
- Working with The Sliding Door Company since: January 2017
- Favorite Inspiration: My family—when you see how far we’ve come … I strive harder because of them.
- Biggest Industry Influencers: Kelly Wearstler is my FAVORITE designer. Her style is modernly elegant and a tad crazy.
- Favorite Bites: Noosa Yogurt, Ben & Jerry’s, Everything but the Kitchen Sink and New York Super Chunk, Baked Lobster Rolls and Jerk Chicken … everything that is not on my recommended food (diet) list.
- Dream Vacation Locale: My dream vacation locale would be going on a “glamping” excursion where there are ancient temple ruins.
Come see new things!
When you stop by our showroom or browse through our site, be sure to check out our innovative door solutions, like our ADA-compliant locks, latches, and levers. Not only do they meet all ADA requirements, they’re also flush so the sliding panels can fully bypass one another. Thanks to our R&D team, we made it happen!